Dates, events and presentations
Crisis management in product contamination cases
Product extortion and product contamination threatens the reputation of food producers as well as the health of consumers.
With our experience, we help you to be prepared for critical events like these, to react professionally in a crisis and to maintain consumer confidence.
We help you to be professionally prepared for a critical event.
- Risk assessments
- Establishment and optimisation of a company-wide crisis and emergency management system
- Creation of crisis manuals and emergency plans for different product-related scenarios
- Preparation of internal and external crisis communication
- Planning of business continuity management (BCM)
- Training in crisis management and crisis management team exercises
Product recall planning
- Review of existing product recall plans
- Creation of recall plans
- Setup of product recall teams and recall drills
Crisis response – quickly regain the initiative
Our crisis response consultants support you worldwide in the event of accidental product contamination, malicious product tampering (MPT) and product extortion.
- Immediate initial telephone consultation
- Support in assessing the situation and developing a strategy
- Active advice of your crisis management team
- Legal analysis of the incident and the way forward
- 24/7 media monitoring, including social media
- Coordination and advice on interaction with different actors
- Support in internal and external crisis communication
- Advice and operational support for product recalls
- Access to our worldwide network of specialists