Dates, events and presentations
Risk analyses - understanding vulnerabilities and risks
Our assessments identify current and future threats and provide suitable measures to mitigate risks and increase the security of your projects, sites or employees.
Identifying and assessing risks
Reliable information is key to business decisions and entrepreneurial success when operating globally, including in high-risk countries. Regularly, we are tasked by our clients to assess threats and risks that may jeopardize the security of their employees or projects.
Our team consists of experienced political scientists, analysts, lawyers and former members of security agencies.
Our risk analyses are the result of sophisticated internet and databases research, of in-country risk assessments conducted by our team and of insight provided by local confidants of our global network.
Scope of risk analyses
We analyze and evaluate on country, regional or site specific level the risk for projects and employees. Depending on the project, the following methods are employed:
- Analysis of current or future different regional and local threats, vulnerabilities and resulting risks
- Assessment of local, religious, ethnical, environmental or political factors and their impact on a project
- Site surveys to evaluate project sites, accommodations, routes, and local providers
- Evaluation of existing local or organizational emergency management procedures
- Identification and visualization of key stakeholders and their dependencies
- Human terrain mapping
- Evaluation of potential reputational risks deriving from the planned or a current project
Our risk analyses contain detailed and prioritized recommendations for mitigating measures.