Dates, events and presentations
Intercultural Awareness Trainings
Business trips or longer assignments in the Arab world present companies with challenges. The cultural environment is usually unfamiliar to travellers, as are customs and behaviours. Intercultural knowledge, sensitivity and competence to act are basic requirements for business success in the Arab world.
Content of the workshop
- Cultural standards: The cultural differences and similarities
- Religion and its influence on life and the business world
- Business life in the Arab world
- Business conflict situations and resolution mechanisms
- Negotiation strategies
The workshop can be customized in terms of time and content.
The trainers are former members of a German federal security agency who lived and worked for many years in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. Our trainers are part of an international team of crisis responders with frequent worldwide deployments, which ensures the up-to-date experience and the required authenticity as trainers.
The workshop is based on the trainer's many years of experience. He relies on interactive knowledge and experience transfer and involves the participants.
- Presentations with many practical case studies
- Group work/assignments
- Practical exercises on different situations in the field of conflict management and solution approaches
- Practical exercises on different situations in the field of management and business negotiations