Dates, events and presentations
Protecting persons and families
Modern close protection is multi-layered and adjusted to the needs of the family: discreetly protecting family members with bodyguards without interfering in the daily life of the family and covertly observing the environment around them to detect at an early stage potential perpetrators who are spying on family members or preparing for an attack. This balanced approach is effective and preserves privacy.
An experienced operation manager coordinates both efforts, the body guard team and the covert reconnaissance team and stays in close contact with the family members. We offer this not only in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, but on all continents.
Our discreet personal protection officers are noticeable, but remain as invisible as possible to outsiders - contrary to bodyguards. Close protection measures are usually carried out covertly, but can also be carried out openly on a case-by-case basis.
Our personal protection includes, but is not limited to:
- An operations manager coordinates the team on the ground and is the point of contact for the family
- Periodical threat assessments and re-evaluation of threat and protection levels
- Contingency planning for a possible incidents
- Careful route planning and reconnaissance of locations to raise the level of awareness, reduce potential incidents and disclose perpetrators preparing an attack
- Constant updates of the close protection team about potential threats on routes, locations and times
- Constant social media monitoring of the family and relevant locations to provide an additional virtual protective ring
Our balanced approach levels privacy and security and is highly accepted by our clients.
Experienced close protection agents
Our close protection professionals have the necessary training and operational experience, as well as the necessary discretion and prudence. They are trained in emergency medicine, up to the level of paramedics. They are used to dealing with wealthy and exposed persons and their families.
Technology and equipment
Depending on the situation and location, we use communication, reconnaissance and security technology. Emergency medical equipment is also part of the service. If the authorities approve armed protection due to specific threat levels, our close protection agents may carry concealed firearms. If required, we also provide specially protected armoured vehicles.
Embedded within security and crisis management
Our personal protection measures are always carried out as part of a comprehensive risk, security and crisis management. The protection measures are based on the threats you face, which can change.
Regular places of operations in Europe
- Germany: Munich and Frankfurt, Cologne and Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin
- Austria: Vienna, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Switzerland: Zurich and Geneva
- France: Paris, Nice, Cannes and St Tropez
- United Kingdom: London
- Belgium: Brussels
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Ukraine: Kiev