Dates, events and presentations
How good is my security setup?
A second opinion is always advisable. Our professional background and deep understanding of risk, security and crisis management enables us to provide a professional second opinion when is comes to auditing existing security structures.
We identify weaknesses in your existing security design and show how to remedy these.
Auditing of existing security processes and teams
We use a variety of methodological approaches (e.g. interviewing, observation, stress tests, red teaming) to review and assess the robustness of your existing security design.
Our approach includes:
- Definition of the scope and the existing security services to be included in the audit
- Review of existing documents, such as service instructions, guidelines, shift plans, emergency plans
- Revision of the threat assessment, the existing security services and measures and their level of effectiveness
- Background checks and performance review of the individual close protection officers and the team
- Audit report with identified weaknesses, optimisation and improvement plan