Dates, events and presentations
Securing your operations and personnel abroad
Operating sites abroad requires an array of risk mitigation measures and security standards that reflect the on-the-ground reality. We can both audit existing security protocols or design tangible standard operating procedures to secure your business and employees abroad.
Audits & Concepts
We have globally conducted numerous site security surveys, designed suitable processes and implemented risk mitigation and security measures. Our services include:
- Risk assessment and analysis of planned (pre-bid analysis) or existing projects including prioritized recommendations for risk mitigation and security measures. The analysis may include:
- Assessment of locations, construction sites, hotels, residential buildings, roads, offices or other buildings with regard to the current and required status
- Auditing of relevant in-country security providers (secure transportation, static security, personal security) with regard to their compliance with national and international standards and regulations
- Support in the selection of suitable offices and accommodation for business travellers or expats
- Evaluation of existing local emergency management structures and processes as well as the reliability of local security authorities, rescue services and hospitals during emergency incidents
- Elaboration of emergency plans for critical scenarios such as evacuation
External Security Manager
We provide in-country security manager to support your projects that are experienced, accredited and in compliance with local regulations and laws .
The security managers fits into your local organization is single point of contact for all security related topics:
- Constant monitoring of the security situation at a specific location, region or country
- Creating or adjusting security measures that reflect a specific security level
- Elaboration of security protocols and emergency plans, e.g. evacuation plan
- Keeping close contacts with local authorities and coordinating support if required
- Training of local employees, business travellers, and security guards in existing security and emergency management protocols
- Implementation of travel security protocols for in-country transportation, airport pickups, transfers, etc.
- Coordination of the local emergency management during critical incidents