Dates, events and presentations
Advantage in the competition
Our investigative due diligence analyses will support you in detecting early on risks for your business activities, potential partnerships and M&A projects.
Our services range from red flag screening and research in open sources (open source intelligence) to the on site collection of information via trusted third parties.
Depending on the desired information depth our due diligence research, analyses and risk assessment include the following services:
- Searching national and international databases
- Checking various reference lists, including sanctions lists
- Open sources and media research, also in local languages
- On-site research including the visit of business premises (open or undercover)
- Interviewing confidential sources
- Examination of creditworthiness, ownership, hidden shareholdings, etc.
- Research on potential reputational risk
- Investigating and uncovering of connections to criminals, extremist groups or corrupt politicians