Dates, events and presentations
Maintaining the power of interpretation in a crisis
Many incidents only develop into crises through media or public exposure. Especially through social media the reaction time for those affected is very short. Preparation of crisis communication before a critical event is crucial in order to be able to act quickly and protect one's own reputation during a crisis.
We support your crisis communication before, during and after a crisis.
Concepts and plans
- Issue management and early warning systems
- Development of handbooks for crisis communication
- Preparation of catalogues of frequently asked questions (FAQ), checklists and other tools of crisis communication
- Establishing interfaces to the crisis management team and other business units
- Media and camera training for press spokespersons and senior management
- Simulation exercises for crisis communication
- Simulation to strengthen your social media crisis communication
Assistance with crisis communication
With our experienced consultants (including former journalists), we are at your side 24/7 in the event of a critical event and support you in the various aspects of internal and external crisis communication. We help you to be a source of reliable information for your staff, customers, media and the public.
We offer the following services in the event of an incident:
- Media monitoring (traditional and social media)
- Assisting in the stakeholder analysis for crisis communication
- Developing a communication strategy tailored to the current case
- Drafting statements for internal and external crisis communication
- Preparation and implementation of press conferences.